Last year's Reducetarian Summit was a huge success! Click here to see previous participants, view recordings of the 2017 panels, and learn more about this exciting event. To be the first to know details about the 2018 Reducetarian Summit, please enter your info below.
On September 28th - 30th, 2018, we will be hosting the second annual Reducetarian Summit. The summit will take place over three days in Los Angeles at The Los Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel. The goal of the Reducetarian Summit is to bring together people and perspectives from all corners of the world to explore strategies and tactics for reducing societal consumption of animal products and ending factory farming. The theme of this year’s conference is “action”: in addition to several moderated panels, lightning talks, and fireside chats, a greater emphasis will be placed on skills building workshops and curated networking opportunities. This year’s Reducetarian Summit will also feature a full expo showcasing delicious plant-based food. The Reducetarian Summit is designed to complement the launch of The Reducetarian Cookbook (Hachette Book Group) with the foreword by Deepak Chopra.
This three-day conference will bring over 500 participants from various industries including tech entrepreneurs, investors, philanthropists, journalists, environmentalists, CEOs, animal advocates, nutritionists, effective altruists, academics, students, and non-profit executives to engage with nearly 100 speakers, panelists, and exhibitors.
- The War on Meat: What is the case against factory farming?
- A Technological Revolution: Will cultured meat, eggs, and dairy save the world?
- The Importance of Data: How can research inform our work?
- Campaigning for Change: How can we influence companies to adopt progressive welfare standards?
- The Booming Start-Up Culture: How does agtech fit in with an impact-investing model?
- Plant-Powered: How can we build mainstream popularity of plant-based protein?
- Changing Menus: How can we make the foodservice industry more plant-centric?
- Broadening Horizons: How do we make the movement more diverse?
- How to be a social entrepreneur
- How to fundraise
- How to incorporate plant-based diet in schools
- How to organize an event
- How to run a successful non-profit organization
- How to meaningfully collaborate across organizations
- How to encourage health care professionals to incorporate plant based eating into wellness plans
- How to publish a book
- How to cook plant-based
- How to create policy change at the local level
- How to design and conduct studies
- How to make a plant based diet nutritionally complete
- How to secure press
- How to start a plant-based company
- How to create a documentary
- How to run a viral social media campaign
- How to invest your personal finances
Sample Curated Networking Opportunities
- Mix and Mingle
- Speed Networking
- Networking Bingo
- Speaker Office Hours
Speakers (More to be announced!)
Interested in sponsoring or becoming an exhibitor? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.