By Jane Land of Veganuary
Save money by making your own simple and nutritious muesli that will last you all week!
- 1½ cups porridge oats
- ½ cup crushed bran flakes
- 1 cup rye flakes
- ½ cup crushed hazelnuts
- ½ cup flaked almonds
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped apricots
- 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp of flax seed
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Mix together the oats, bran flakes, rye flakes and nuts.
- Spread the mixture on to a large baking tray and toast the mixture in the oven for 10 minutes, shaking the tray halfway through.
- Take out the oven and leave to cool (around 10 minutes).
- Mix in your raisins, apricots and seeds.
- Serve with a plant milk of your choice.
- Top with berries, banana, coconut flakes – anything that takes your fancy!
- Store in an airtight container.