GREEN BEAN SALAD
By Jane Land of Veganuary
This makes a quick and nutritious meal. Ideal for packed lunches and eating on the go.
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 heaped tbsp kidney beans
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded kale
- 1/2 cooked beetroot
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds
- Handful of almonds
- Remove the center stalk of the kale and shred.
- Peel the carrot.
- Chop the bell peppers and beetroot.
- Toss this together with the kale leaves.
- Heat the kidney beans over a medium heat for a few minutes.
- Grate the carrot on top of the leaves.
- Drain the beans and add them to the salad.
- Top with almonds and sesame seeds.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes.
- Dress with vegan salad dressing of choice (best with caesar).