By Alina Z.
This delicious breakfast is perfect to start the day with a dose of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory omega 3's, and it keeps cravings for the rest of the day at bay!
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/4 cup vanilla coconut milk for cooking
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon real salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Hemp seeds
- Dried currants
- Goji berries
- Coconut flakes
- Mix chia seeds with all of the ingredients and let sit for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- The mixture will thicken making in an Omega-3 rich pudding.
- Add cinnamon, agave, vanilla, almonds and dried currants.
- Garnish with fresh berries.