We're always looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our team! Currently we have part-time positions available that are well suited for current students and recent graduates.
CURRENT Job Listings:
- demonstrates phenomenal writing, blogging and editing skills
- drafts op-eds to be published in mainstream news outlets
- displays familiarly with relevant topics such as meat-reduction, good food technology, and factory farming
- assists with grant writing
- remote paid position (stipend) starting at 10hr/week
- if interested, or to apply, please email a résumé, writing sample, and brief description of why you would like to join our team to jobs [at] reducetarian [dot] org
Reducetarian Foundation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.